Shall I take the leap of faith or wait?

I need your advise. Today is the deadline to send in the first 5000-8000 words of your novel. If you I am shortlisted they want the complete work by the 1st September. I can do that within the time frame. The only draw back is a £20 fee to enter into the competition and also I am scared. What shall I do. Send the first few chapters of the novel, with the chance of getting a publishing deal and actually wining some money, or shall I finish the novel and wait to hand it in somewhere else. I want to enter it into the Bridport prize competition as you can win this publishing deal. Shall I spend the £20 and risk it? Or wait and refine the book and have an actual finished novel? What would you do? Thank you x

3 thoughts on “Shall I take the leap of faith or wait?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s